Register & list your bike on byyker.com
To be in with a chance of winning some of our fantastic prize giveaways
20 prizes of
byyker cycling jerseys
Already have a byyker account?
Over the last year we have been building a new experience for people who either want to hire a bike or individuals and companies who want to hire out bikes. The result is the byyker.com peer-to-peer bike sharing platform.
The concept really is very simple-we link people we have a bike to hire with people who can fulfil that offers. List your byyke on byyker.com before October 31 st 2019 and you could win one the prizes listed above.
Competition Terms & Conditions
- The "Prize Draw" is open to people aged 18 and over who register and list a bike for hire on byyker.com
- Employees or agencies of byyker or BIHH Limited ("We") or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw may not enter the Prize Draw.
- Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- By submitting your personal information you agree to receive emails from byyker containing offers and developments that we think may interest you. You will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe on every email that we send.
- To enter the Prize Draw you must register and list at least one bike for hire on byyker for a period of no less than 5 months. You must submit all details in line with the requested information during the registration and bike listing process. No purchase is necessary. If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Prize Draw, please e-mail us at [email protected] with "launch competition" in the subject line.
- Only one registration per person.
- byyker accepts no responsibility for entries that are incomplete
- The closing date of the Prize Draw is 23:59 on 31 October 2019. Registrations received after this time period will not be considered for the prize.
- Winners will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will take place on Facebook Live at 8.00pm on 1st November 2019 .
- The winners will receive the following;
4 main prizes;
- 1st prize - £1000 voucher that can be redeemed at Mitchells Cycles Swindon or via their website at mitchellcycles.co.uk
- 2nd prize - £500 voucher that can be redeemed at Mitchells Cycles Swindon or via their website at mitchellcycles.co.uk
- 3rd prize - £250 voucher that can be redeemed at Mitchells Cycles Swindon or via their website at mitchellcycles.co.uk
- 4th prize - £250 voucher that can be redeemed at Mitchells Cycles Swindon or via their website at mitchellcycles.co.uk
20 runners up prize – Cycling shirt;
- byyker branded. Size choice will be Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large
50 further prizes;
byyker accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize (including, without limitation, travel to and from Mitchells bike shop if purchases not made over the internet).
The winner will be notified by email on or before 8th November 2019 and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to byyker within 14 days of being notified by byyker, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and byyker shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner's prize will be forfeited and byyker shall be entitled to select another winner.
The prize must be redeemed by 31 March 2020.
The name of the winners can be obtained after 31 November 2019 by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: BIHH Ltd, Launch Competition, 85 Great Portland Street London W1W 7LT UK
The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
byyker retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
The winner may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the Prize Draw and the winner shall participate in such activity on byyker’s or Mitchell Cycles reasonable request. The winner consents to the use by byyker, Mitchell’s Cycles and its related companies, the closing date of the Prize Draw for an unlimited time, of the winner's image, photograph and name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs, and on the internet, including any websites hosted by byyker and its related companies) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the Prize Draw, all entrants consent to the same.
byyker accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. byyker further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of byyker for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
byyker reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of byyker in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
byyker shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Promoter: BIHH Ltd. 85 Great Portland Street London W1W 7LT UK